ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wanna watch me melt?

A few years ago, I had to make a tough decision for the betterment of myself, my family and every other relationship in my life. I had struggled for years with depression and anxiety. Even though I had been advised by doctors, psychologists and family members to seek help, my ego never found enough evidence to believe them. Then one day when my daughter was three, I realized how short and relatively mean I was being with her. The next day I made an appointment with a psychiatrist and have been under his care since. Seeking help for this shortcoming has been one of the best things I've ever done.

Well, that time have come again. Four years ago, I lost about 120lbs. However, after I started taking antidepressants, I started to gain weight again. Since then I have gained nearly all the weight I had lost back. I know if I continue down this path, I won't be able to enjoy all the pleasures in life the way I would like.

I knew that once again I needed help. This week I signed up at Quick Weight Loss Center. I had been very skeptical of this place because of their terrible name. Through testimonials and an aggressive radio ad campaign, I decided to check them out for myself. I have been very happy with the program and staff to this point and I'm very confident I will see results very soon.

I am looking to lost 130lbs and I know I can do it. I'm going to document my journey here on this blog. My struggles and my triumphs will both be here as public record. Feel free to ask questions or make comments. As I shed the pounds and get my sexy back, I only ask two things of you. Don't fall in love with me and don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
Here's pictures of where I was and where I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment