ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Foresight 11/19/10

What are we looking forward to this weekend?
  • I was looking forward to Northwestern & Illinois players body checking one another into the Wrigley outfield wall but now I guess I'll look forward to the inevitable "you didn't get both feet past the 50 yard line before you headed for the endzone" argument. Half court basketball much? 
  • I'm looking forward to taking the wife and kids to Via Colori.  
  • I'm looking forward to the Aggies stomping a mud hole in Nebraska and their cry baby head coach.
  • I'm looking forward to the one great half of football the Texans will have against the Jets.
  • I'm looking forward to settling down Sunday afternoon with the dogs at my side to watch some NFL games.
  • I'm looking forward to not looking forward to Thanksgiving. 
  • I'm looking forward to the 12-23 minutes of peace I will get this weekend.
  • I'm looking forward to not watching the NBA.
What are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. I don't like the holidays except with my immediate family. I love my family (parents) dearly, but they all stress me out so much so that I am a complete grouch. Can't take XANAX b/c of the preg this year, so I guess I really just feel sorry for Lance. He will spend his day saying "why do you get so mad". Hoping your day is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is our year to go to San Antonio. That means we all come home sick because my father in law is a smoker and even though he doesn't smoke in the house while we're there, everything is saturated with it. At least we'll get out for a few hours while we're at DKR for the game.

    ReplyDelete