ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Foresight 11/26/10

It's been a full week already but with Thanksgiving in the rear view mirror, here's a few things I'm looking forward to then next few days.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing the Roughnecks play. I missed my 20 year reunion a couple weeks ago and consequently missed out on getting to see some old friends. As chance would have it my old high school (West Columbia Roughnecks) have stormed into the class 3A quarterfinals and even though I now live 80 miles from my home town, the Roughnecks will be playing their next game 5 miles from my house at The Berry Center.
  • I'm looking forward to a total of zero minutes spent shopping this weekend. Black Friday be damned.
  • I'm looking forward to the Texans stepping up and giving the Titans a Rusty Smith.
  • I'm looking forward to no longer being tortured by the 2010 Longhorns. 
  • I'm looking forward to a weekend without any kid birthdays.
  • I'm looking forward to Oklahoma St. running it up on OU.
  • I'm looking forward to not being in San Antonio. Holy Donkey that town depresses me.
  • I'm looking forward to BCS Armageddon.
  • Mostly, I'm looking forward to getting some good sleep in my own bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment