ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Quick Hitters - 1/7/11

That thud you heard was Big Bang Theory hitting rock bottom last night.

What's going on with all these shootings on Grey's Anatomy? Alice in Chains always made Seattle seem like such a beautiful, happy place to live.

Every other college football program needs to remember this: You're just borrowing your best coordinators until The University of Texas is ready for them.

Dream Team?

What is it about interviews that scares the hell out of Gary Kubiak? This is the third DC he's hired without interviewing any other candidates.

The Larry Sanders Show, The Ben Stiller Show, Mr. Show with Bob & David thank you IFC.

I'm 98% sure my 20 month old is rebelling against wearing pants because Donald Duck doesn't wear any.



I'm glad to see McDonald's has finally embraced the quality of their food and introduced the McTurd.

I'm on your side Andrew. I'd stay at Stanford too instead of facing the prospect of being teammates with Jimmy Clausen.

Someone just told me College Football's exhibition season is still going on. Really? I had no idea. When does the game that matters happen?


Yeah I screwed up making Brandon Roy one of my fantasy basketball keepers but I think that first round pick Blake Griffin is going to work out ok.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment