ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Thursday, March 31, 2011

American Idol Two of 11 Voted Off - 3/31/11

Ryan just declared he's going to crush the dreams of two youngins tonight.

55,000 votes sets a new record for this point in a season. OK?

Fantasia. I didn't like her during her season.

This duet thing is a whole hell of a lot better than the traditional terrible group performance. It's almost as if they're trying to make me watch more than 15 minutes of a results show.

Is Jennifer wearing a costume from Black Swan?

Not surprised at all that the country couple Lauren and Scotty are getting through. I'm not the biggest Scotty fan but he has a strong voting base.

Is Scotty's head permanently cocked to the side?

Naima and Jacob doing Ashford and Simpson.  Eh not my favorite and not nearly as good as the country couple. Good decision America. Naima deserves to be in the bottom.

I can't stand Fantasia's voice or face so I'm skipping over it. Damn, We can stop the search. I just found where all of Jennifer Hudson's weight went.

Pia, Thia and Haley doing Katy Perry and I mean that exactly as it sounds. OK lets cancel that order Randy put in for Pia and Thia to do uptempo songs. Pia and her from the Kardashian collection outfit is safe. I'm a little confused America seems to be getting it right tonight. That doesn't happen very often. Thia joins Naima in the bottom.

Paul, Casey, James and Stefano doing Band on the Run. Which one of these things doesn't fit? Stefano plays the keys just like Linda McCartney used to, without plugging them in. Casey safe and damn well should be. James is deservedly safe. Neither of the two guys left were very good wouldn't be surprised to see either in the bottom. It's Paul.

My prediction is Paul and Thia going home. I think Naima has a bigger voting base than the other two.

Here we go. Paul is safe. Another week of thin voice and bright teeth.

Thank you America. I didn't think you had it in to you send the correct people home. You've restored my faith in......Nah you're going to have to do the right thing a few more times for me to believe this isn't a coincidence.

To wrap up the duet and smaller group songs were a giant improvement over the usual group torture. The still haven't had a guest singer on that I care for maybe next week. I doubt it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment