ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Friday, September 17, 2010

Back on the wagon

It was a bad, bad, bad week on the weight loss front. Two Fridays ago, I took the kid to school and on the way home decided I'd have a donut. It's just one donut. It won't hurt. I got two buttermilk glazed donuts and ate them in about 45 seconds. From there I fell completely off the wagon. By Monday, I was blowing guys in a Buc-ees bathroom for a Snickers bar. Tuesday, I passed out after scoring a giant chicken fried steak with cream gravy. The rest of the week is just a blur of cupcakes and Ben & Jerrry's ice cream.

Saturday afternoon I realized I needed to get back in the program. Tuesday morning I crawled back into the QWLC and was honest about my transgressions. Over the course of the week I had gained 4 pounds but felt much worse emotionally for my backslide.

They put me on a restart program to get me back to losing. I've lost 6 pounds since the restart so I'm actually lower than before I went on my binge.

Gotta stay focused. Clear Eyes. Full Heart. Can't Lose.

Starting weight: 333
Current weight: 294
pounds lost: 39
weeks: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment