ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weightloss Wednesday - 9/1

Ok, I haven't written about my weight loss in a couple weeks but if you follow me on twitter, and you should (@fidoz), you already know that I'm under 300lbs. I've used the last 2 weeks to consider what exactly that means.

Well, what that means depends on who you are.
  • To my cardiologist, whom I saw the other day, it means that I'm finally taking their advice and getting the weight off. 
  • To my home, it means I've got more energy and have been keeping a much better house. Minus the destruction brought on by a nutty six year old.
  • To my yard, it means I just bought a lawn mower and will begin mowing my yard myself for the first time in about 15 years. As a side note, if you see a story about a fat Cypress man dying in his front yard, that's me.
  • To my kids, it means I'm a better playmate. 
  • To my wife, well it means all of the above plus I can better take the pressures of day to day home life off of her. She's been working long days every day lately and I want to do anything I can to make life easier on her. 
  • To me, it just means I've reached one milestone in a series of milestones to come. 
  • To you, it means bad news. Once I reach my goal of 200 lbs, I'm going to take a bunch of pictures of me in my undies and spam them out everywhere. You won't be able to hide from my sexiness. You'll open an email from work and there I'll be, You'll see a retweet and there I'll be. You'll open up facebook and there I'll be in all my sexy glory.  Get Ready.
Starting weight: 333
Current weight: 296
pounds lost: 37
weeks: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment