ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

American Idol - Girl's Performances 3/2/11


Alright I'm pulling for this girl. She has a hyphenated first name and I'm firmly in the camp of getting more hyphenated first names in the world. Oooo. bad but she's about to slip a nip so maybe she can save this bad Donna Summer impersonation.


I hope this girl can sing because she definitely can't design clothes. Unless Project Runway is looking for the best Big Bird costume designer this is probably her only shot. Quote from my wife "She needs some crest white strips. her teeth are the same color as her face."


Olivia Newton-John is aging well. She still fits into her outfit from the end of Grease. I wish she would have done that song because this is boring the Zuko out of me.

Good Gravy. Is Steven Tyler a Native American? He used ever single part of the tiger to put that outfit together right down to the tiger teeth necklace. Bravo sir. Bravo.


I know Fiona Apple and you are no Fiona Apple. You weigh at least 30 lbs more than Fiona and I enjoy it when she sings that song.


This isn't American Telemundo. English only at the table please.

Jenny from the block liked that? Never saw that coming.


Ummm, I think this person was supposed to be singing last night. Seriously, it's an exact replica of Paul Stanley. We may need some kind of ruling on this. Oh never mind she ain't coming back.


Cool we have two Donna Summer impersonators on the show this season. them and the Paul Stanley impersonator could do a nice tour of Vegas.


I can't be sure but I think the girl in the prom dress is singing something from your local contemporary christian station. God Listens but probably hated that rendition.


This girl reminds me of a young Mariah Carey. Not her voice mind you, but her hair and my inability to pinpoint what race she is. She's running the risk of a FCC fine for the things she's doing to the microphone. For all of that and that she sang a song I've actually heard before, I hope she gets through.


Honestly I feel bad beating up on a 15 year old but I'll punch my way through this. I don't think this is a real song. Seriously, she's just free styling right? Apparently melodies no longer apply.

Whoa Seacrest damn near committed statutory rape with No-Melody.


I don't know this girls back story but her style is screaming Louisiana trash. Her mom did a nice job making that bedazzled shirt for her too.


OK before this girl sings I have to admit I have a bias for her. Pia Zadora helped get me though puberty so I kind of owe Pia a good review. Hot and good.  Maybe best of the night.



I didn't realize last night they were cutting 5 contestants from each side. I guess that's what I get for not watching the opens. I'll break it down correctly tonight. Here's how I break it down.

Top 5

Pia
American Telemundo
No-Melody
Big Bird
Louisiana

Bottom 7
The 3 Impersonators
Not Fiona Apple
Prom Dress
Mariah
Grease

No comments:

Post a Comment