ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Thursday, March 10, 2011

American Idol Results Show - 3/10/11

This is the diary that almost wasn't. First my 6 year old canceled all my DVR recordings scheduled for tonight. Then it was my night for bedtime duty with a very difficult 2 year old. So not only am I getting a very late start but the first 10 minutes didn't get recorded. So I'm feeling particularly mean tonight.

I scoured twitter to see what I missed an it appears I missed the 437th consecutive terrible group number and a Ford commercial. By the way you should really be following me (@Fidoz) and my partner in crime (@bcstagg) on Twitter. From what I read Stefano had more than a little trouble with his lip syncing so I've now dubbed him Mr. Ashlee Simpson. OK on with the show.

There may never be a more pleasing first sight on an American Idol show than Amanda Seyfried. I love looking at her but not enough to go see that terrible looking Red Riding Hood thing.

Lets get right to it Swishy and Mr. Simpson and American Telemundo. I think their all safe but if any are in the bottom them it's American Telemundo. Yep she's in the bottom and she deserves to be there.

Adam Lambert showcasing his songwriting skills. If I had to list his skills in order of best to worst I would put singing at number 1 and songwriting somewhere below his ability to intimidate Chuck Norris. He needs to stick to the over the top glam productions.

Steven Tyler needs to tighten that scarf. His gobbler is hanging about four inches lower than it was last night.

Louisiana, Donna Summer 2 and Mariah are up next. DS2 is the most deserving to be in the bottom but this grouping has me completely thrown and with Mariah's song choice she could be in danger. Louisiana and eloquent will not be seen together anytime soon. DS2 and Mariah join American Telemundo in the bottom 3. I can't argue with that. Two of them were absolutely terrible and Mariah made a poor song choice. If there's any justice in the world DS2 will be going home tonight.

I'm going to be completely honest here. I have no idea what a Diddy Dirty Money is. I'm guessing it's got something to do with P. Diddy.  I'm kind of digging the piano player. Remember back in 1997 when Puff Daddy was a terrible rapper? Yeah not much has changed except what he calls himself. Profound advice there Diddy. Keep it real.

American Telemundo is safe. Not a shocker.

DS2 is going to sing for her Idol life. She's decided to torture us with that crappy Diana Ross song again. I want to thank her for not tempting the judges into using the save. She's taking her terrible rendition to new lows.

Is anyone else worried about Steven Tyler? He hasn't breathed in an hour.

That was nice of J-Lo to pretend it was a tough decision. Thanks America for doing what the judges should have done last week.

2 comments:

  1. Am I the only one on "Team Pia with Glasses?" I think that's where the show's money lies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have her 3rd on my list. She did not endear herself to me with going Celine Dion this week.

    I think the show desperately wants one of the country singers to win because they have been so successful with Carrie Underwood and less so in other genres.

    ReplyDelete