ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weightloss Wednesday - 8/11

This was not a good week for me. I held true to my word and started walking and wouldn't you know it by Monday's weigh in I had gained a pound. In the spirit of full disclosure I will admit that Monday for lunch I went to Barry's Pizza for my niece's birthday. Yeah, I could have had just a side salad and some chicken but I WAS AT BARRY'S PIZZA. So I had a side salad and one slice of pizza. Do I feel guilty about this? Not really. I've only cheated a couple times on the plan so far and each time it wasn't a total pig out but a cheat in moderation (if there is such a thing).

I have been fighting this nasty plateau for the past week though. Gain a pound, lose a pound. Finally, they started me on a plateau buster this morning. Maybe by this time next week I'll really be out of the Tub of Goo level.

The QWL "advisers" and I have been in a bit of a struggle of late though. I've been trying to convince them they have me on the wrong plan. Since I've had lap-band surgery before, I believe the QWL plan 4 isn't restrictive enough for me. I don't get hungry and actually have difficult time eating all the food on the plan because of the banding. Half the staff has agreed with me and told me they would talk to their supervisor about moving me while the other half has stuck to their manual and won't listen to such nonsense until I'm under 300lbs. At this point, I guess I'm just going to have to wait out getting down under 300 because that call from the "supervisor" doesn't seem to be coming.

Then yesterday, one of the staff was out sick so someone from the Willowbrook store was filling in for her. As luck would have it I drew her. I had lost a pound from Monday to Tuesday but that's not she wanted to talk about. She saw that I had had grilled catfish for lunch. Holy S*#@ you would have thought I had eaten a Texas sized chicken fried steak. She continued to remind me that catfish was not one of the approved types of fish according to the plan.  I thought I had done pretty well by eating a fish fillet and side salad and not touching the free biscuits and butter on the table. If I'd known I was going to be admonished anyway, I would've just ordered a stack of pancakes and extra butter. Needless to say I won't be weighing in at the Willowbrook store anytime soon.


Starting weight: 333
Current weight: 309
pounds lost: 24
weeks: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment