ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weightloss Wednesday - 8/4

I've been on the Quick Weight Loss system for a month now and it is going pretty well. I'm continuing to lose about 4-5 lbs a week. I'm even starting to see the difference in my face. Even though I'm doing OK, I know I can do better.

This week I added walking to my routine. I know this is going to help my continued weight loss as well as be good for my dogs, Neko, The Dude and Ghostbuster. These are some big dogs and when they get bored and restless, they can do some serious damage.

The thing I'm most excited about is possibly dropping below the 300 lbs mark. For those of you that don't know that is the point where you get downgraded from being a "Giant Tub of Goo" to "Fat Tub of Lard." I'm definitely ready to leave my "Giant Tub of Goo" days behind me.

Starting weight: 333
Current weight: 311
pounds lost: 22
weeks: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment