ApeDonkey

301 moved permanently

Devils Workshop

has been moved to new address

http://www.apedonkey.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Perfect Couples "Perfect Jealousy" Review

Watching and Reviewing Perfect Couples has become like putting my kids to bed. It's 7:30 I know what I have to do but I'm dreading the next half hour. I end up convincing myself to just get it over with because once it's over I can enjoy the rest of the night. Sounds familiar huh?

I will admit that "Perfect Jealousy" was the best episode of the season so far. The jokes landed solidly and I found myself laughing throughout the episode save for the Facebook stuff. I think we can all agree there are no more jokes to be made concerning "LOL" and the like. For the first time all season I found Rex funny. His character is much better when he's not paired in scenes with Dave and Vance.

They still have no idea what to do with Olivia Munn. She disappeared for most of this episode. The jokes about their vows being in Vietnamese did make me laugh but for the most part she was a non factor.

Tonight's episode worked because there was enough truth in the story to make it funny but sadly I still don't think the show has much of future beyond this season. The three women are completely unbelievable as friends and the story lines haven't been nearly clever enough.

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog ! I like your article and i will really read it again..
    For number one quality bag in which You will get quality as well as fashion.
    regards:

    bag manufacturers

    ReplyDelete